An all natural, eco-friendly and sustainable essential oil diffuser. Handmade in Australia from the Banksia Grandis seed, this natural diffuser is a great alternative to commonly used electric or tea light diffusers. Because of their porous nature, the banksia pods soak up the essential oil and slowly release the aroma in the air. Not only is it an effective and safe way to enjoy essential oils, it is also a beautiful addition to your home.
- Handmade in Australia, plastic free and eco-friendly
- Great for small space, such as bedrooms
- Only requires a small amount of essential oil
- Suitable to use with all essential oils
1. Remove the cork form the Banksia Pod
2. Place 1ml of oil into the pod (fill the pod leaving enough room for the cork)
3. Place cork back on the Banksia Pod.
The aroma should last up to 2 weeks - add a few extra drops of essential oil weekly, for a longer-lasting effect.
Dimensions: 9cm in diameter
Note: Because they are handmade from natural Banksia Grandis seed, each pod may vary is shape, colour, size and design.
Can I change the oil in my Banksia Pod?
Absolutely. Once the essential oil has dissipated, you can add a different essential oil to the Banksia pod.
How often do I need to top up my Banksia Pod?
It all depends on how strong you like the aroma to be and how much essential oil is in the pod. Once the smell has gone, or the pod in empty, simply refill with your desired essential oil.