Cassis Rose - Maxi Melt (Clearance)
A fresh and green floral with mixed citrus top notes and a complex sophisticated middle of rose, cassis and tagette, resting on a base of musk and precious woods.
Maxi Soy Melts are individually hand-poured in small batch runs, then cured and sealed in polypropylene packaging which can be recycled in soft plastic recycle options.
The Melts are approximately 38g each, and are our answer to the popular 'large shot pot' style of melt without the excess packaging of the shot pots. These also have the convenience of an impression in the middle of the melt to allow for an easy snap option should you only wish to use half a melt at a time.
Weight: 38g per melt
Please note melts are made to order and colour may vary between batches
- Individual: Packaged in individual heat sealed degradable plastic.
- 4pack - 4 melts packaged in a kraft brown gift box.
Our melts are suitable for use in both tealights and electric warmers.
How to use:
- Place Warmer / Burner in a safe stable place away from drafts, anything flammable and out of reach of children / animals.
- Place the desired amount of wax into the dish of your warmer. Do not add any water.
- If Electric, turn the warmer on. If using a tealight warmer, light a tealight and place under the dish holding the melt. As the wax heats it will release the aroma.
- Extinguish the flame / turn off the warmer when finished (the wax will solidify). Repeat this method until no fragrance is detected (or you wish to change fragrances).
The wax will lose it’s fragrance before it is evaporated. Discard the remaining wax once solidified (Do not pour wax down a sink).