ECO. Little Lullaby Essential Oil Blend
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Create a soothing and relaxing atmosphere in the bedroom when putting your little ones to sleep. The calming and sedating properties of Mandarin, Lavender, Marjoram and Chamomile will promote feelings of tranquility and encourage a deep and restful sleep. The perfect blend to diffuse during bedtime story! This blend is suitable for children aged 2 years and older.
- Diffuser: Add 5 drops to the water chamber of your diffuser and diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
- Topically: Use a 1% dilution. Mix 1 drop with 5ml of carrier oil and massage.
- Bath: Mix 2-3 drops with a carrier oil or Castile soap and add to the bath.
- Sedative properties
- Help calm the nervous system
- Promote relaxation and rest
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Origanum Majorana (Sweet Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Oil).
Can I use this blend for my child under 2 years old?
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser. Add 5 drops to the diffuser and diffuse for up to 30 minutes.
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
Use this oil with care. Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. See our full list of pregnancy safe oils in our FAQs.
Is this safe to use around pets?
This blend is not recommended for use around pets. See our full list of pet safe oils in our FAQs.
Can I ingest this oil?
This blend has been developed for inhalation and topical application only. This blend should not be taken internally.
For occasional use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near the nose or mouth. Choking hazard - this product contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 3 years of age to handle without adult supervision.