Shanghai Blossoms - Standard Melt
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.36 AUD fortnightly with More info
Inspired by Spring time in Shanghai when the cherry blossoms or 'sakura' are in full bloom; Shanghai Blossoms encapsulates the essence of the Shanghai Haiwan Forest Park, where the most picturesque cherry blossoms can be found. Pink pepper, jasmin, bitter orange & lily of the valley create a soft oriental floral accord whilst the vetiver, patchouli & vanilla soften this heavenly elixir.
Standard Size Melt:
Weight: 15g per melt
Please note melts are made to order and colour may vary between batches
- Individual: Packaged in individual degradable plastic.
- 6pack - 6 melts per each kraft brown degradable zip lock bag.
Our melts are suitable for use in both tealights and electric warmers.
How to use:
- Place Warmer / Burner in a safe stable place away from drafts, anything flammable and out of reach of children / animals.
- Place the desired amount of wax into the dish of your warmer. Do not add any water.
- If Electric, turn the warmer on. If using a tealight warmer, light a tealight and place under the dish holding the melt. As the wax heats it will release the aroma.
- Extinguish the flame / turn off the warmer when finished (the wax will solidify). Repeat this method until no fragrance is detected (or you wish to change fragrances).
The wax will lose it’s fragrance before it is evaporated. Discard the remaining wax once solidified (Do not pour wax down a sink).