Immune Support Essential Oil Blend
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Support your immune system with this strong disinfecting blend that helps fight off harmful bacteria, fungus and viruses.
Combining highly antiseptic, antibacterial and immune boosting essential oils, this blend can help to stimulate the immune system by increasing blood and lymph circulation and generally supporting the different body systems. Effective to help prevent the spread of germs and support immunity.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Immune stimulant
- Can help prevent the spread of germs
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops to your diffuser to purify the air.
Massage: Massage: use a 1-2% dilution. Always patch test first. May cause irritation.
- Steam treatment (face and respiratory system): Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Use caution due to risk of burns or scalding.
- Cleaning: Add up to 40 drops in 500ml/16.9fl.oz of water in a spray bottle for a surface disinfectant.
- All of the essential oils included in this blend have antiseptic properties and have been shown to be effective at treating some types of harmful bacteria, fungus and viruses. They can help to stimulate the immune system by increasing blood and lymph circulation and generally supporting the different body systems.
- This blend can be:
- Diffused to help purify the air and prevent the spread of air borne germs.
- Added to cleaning products, disinfectant surface sprays or the washing machine.
- Applied diluted to the skin to help support the body during illness.
- Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove Bud) flower oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) leaf oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil.
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
We do not recommend using this oil during pregnancy, see our full list of pregnancy safe oils in our FAQs.
Is this safe for children?
We do not recommend the use of essential oils for children under 3 months. After 3 months use small amounts in a diffuser or for massage use a 1% dilution ratio in a carrier oil.
Is this safe to use around pets?
This essential oil is not recommended for use around pets.
Can I ingest this oil?
Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or Aromatherapist first.