Lavender - Hanging Diffuser
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.38 AUD fortnightly with More info
LAVENDER || AN ENCHANTING MEADOW FRINGED WITH SPRINGS OF LAVENDER
Our hanging diffusers are a mini version of our reed diffusers that can be hung in small spaces (e.g wardrobes, linen cupboards, bathrooms, cars) to add that extra touch of fragrance.
1. Twist and remove bottle lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle.
2. Replace the light and tighten.
3. Tip the bottle upside down for 1 - 3 seconds so that the fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. Do not oversaturate the timber with fragrance. Replace the stopper.
4. Hang in desired area.
5. To refresh the fragrance, repeat steps 1-4.
General Warnings & Care Advice
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Do not leave bottle lying down on a surface. Hang at all times, or leakage may occur.
- Ensure bottle lid is kept tight at all times to prevent leakage.
- Do not allow the lid, string or liquid contents to come into contact with plastics or painted surfaces.
- If leakage occurs, clean surface immediately.
Do not use where driver's visibility or view of instruments may be obscured.
Remove bottle from hanging position if travelling over bumpy surfaces to avoid breakage.